Product Description
New Balance 610V2 Athletics is the perfect shoe for all out door activities.IMEVA midsole for flexible but firm cushioning Cording for fit security Breathable upper mesh Designed to deliver cushioning over varied terrain
| List Price: | $74.95 |
| Price: |
$56.06 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:54:58 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 6 B(M) US
- Color: Black/pink
- Brand: New Balance
- Model: WT610v2-W
- Fabric type: synthetic
- Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
Features
- N-FUSE dual-density cushioning
From the Manufacturer
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Comfy and useful
By Ophelia
I broke my foot recently, and as part of the healing process needed to have a good, sturdy, supportive pair of sneakers. My podiatrist gave these two thumbs up, as do I - they are comfortable AND fun looking! Lots of compliments from my friends, too.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Lightweight summer shoe
By Beverly
This shoe is very comfortable and lightweight. I would NOT recommend for winter or cooler months, but it will be a great shoe this spring and summer.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Kaz
By Kaz
I ordered these shoe to go trail running in. They are true to size. Love that they are light weight. Only thing I don't like is that the footbed is not as soft as I would like it to be. I switched out the insoles to some thing softer.
No comments:
Post a Comment