Product Description
New Balance WT20v2
- Features NB Minimus, a whole new approach to footwear—a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe.
- Breathable mesh uppers with synthetic overlays provide lightweight comfort and support.
- Webbing heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Traditional lacing system with reinforced laces for optimal fit and feel.
- Superior light weight ACTEVA™ foam with exceptional durability—made with Dupont™ Engage®—that's 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Deconstructed ACTEVA™ midsole offer great flexibility and feathery-light cushioning.
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- Last: MNL-1
- Imported.
- Measurements:
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
| Price: | $95.00 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:54:51 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 5.5 B(M) US
- Color: Red/Blue/Yellow
- Brand: New Balance
- Fabric type: mesh
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.i love these shoes!
By Holly Pritchard
i have been wearing minimus shoes for about a year now. they are great, not only for running but for general working out. they are very lightweight, feel great, and fit nicely. you barely even realize you are wearing shoes! i have yet to test these particular shoes on the trail as there is about 5 feet of snow on the ground, but i intend on using them a lot this summer. i will update my review then but for now, i am pleased.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Very comfortable
By Pia
Pros
Although these shoes seems like it holds no support & very light they are very comfortable. I wore them to the gym and after working out my feet felt good. They help up perfectly on the treadmill. As for style, I've received serval compliments.
Cons
The size seem to run big because my normal 8 doesn't work with this shoe. I wanted to send them back to get a smaller sizer (7 1/2) but the seller doesn't give you that option. Only refund and I didn't want to go through the hassle of refunding and re-ordering.
If it wasn't for the size issue I would have given it a 5 star because they do not weigh your feet down. Feel like i have on socks.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.weird fit
By evelyn3
The vibram sole felt really great, but the top part of the shoe was not so comfortable. I ordered my regular size and it felt too roomy in the toe box and long. I could tell from trying it on that I would not be running in this shoe! But, the colors are fantastic! I just need a different fit, but it was very light weight, so I might try again in a different model.
No comments:
Post a Comment