Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Mizuno Womens Wave Creation 13 AquariuSilvLemn Running Shoes US 10 NIB FBA

Shopping online Mizuno Womens Wave Creation 13 AquariuSilvLemn Running Shoes US 10 NIB FBA for Sale, Buy for Mizuno Womens Wave Creation 13 AquariuSilvLemn Running Shoes US 10 NIB FBA Get it Now.

Mizuno Womens Wave Creation 13 AquariuSilvLemn Running Shoes US 10 NIB FBA
Price: $119.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:54:57 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10 B(M) US
  • Color: Aquarius/Silver/Lemon
  • Brand: Mizuno
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds

Features

  • Synthetic and mesh
  • Rubber sole
  • Dynamotion Fit: Reduces lateral stress for optimal fit
  • AP +: Increased rebound and a "bouncier" feeling, extending the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance
  • SmoothRide: Engineered approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Perfect, right out of the box!
By Trisha Smith
I absolutely love this shoe! It offers all the stability and support I need. I had previously worn Asics Gel and I liked those but they did not seem to be comfortable after a few hours of wearing. I put these Mizunos on straight out of the box and wore them for 6 hours and they never felt like a new shoe. I am not a runner but I do a lot of distance walking and these are a very lightweight comfortable shoe. I went to the Mizuno site and took their analysis to determine which shoe would work best for me and this Wave Creation 13 was the result......great shoe, great support, great fit. One thing to note, I had read that they run a little small so I ordered one size up and I was glad I did. I like to have plenty of room in my athletic shoe.

See all 1 customer reviews...





Mizuno Womens Wave Creation 13 AquariuSilvLemn Running Shoes US 10 NIB FBA Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:54:57 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment